Broken Instrument Removal Kit
Instrument separation is one of the most common complications in root canal treatment process. The innovative design of instrument separation removal kit changes the traditional clinical methods. This design makes instrument separation removal process quick and easy.
- Limited amount of removed dentin of root canal wall.
- Avoid the inconvenience and risk of the ultrasonic tip fracture in traditional technique.
- Avoid secondary fracture of the separated nickel titanium instrument when using the ultrasonic technique.
- Microscopic tweezers are favorable and efficient for operation.
- The operation process is easy to learn and use.
The broken instrument removal kit contains 3 micro-trepans, one extractor handle, three extractors, one foreign forceps, and one instrument box. Extractors and foreign forceps can be mounted on the extractor handle for use. Available in three sizes: 17mm, 21mm, and 26\5mm. The broken instrument removal kit is used for the removal of separate instrument root canal system.
View the Broken Instrument Removal Kit demo here: https://fb.watch/30q9rwMZ6_/
Note* Please allow up to 30 days for this product to ship.