Woodpecker Fi-P Obturation Pen
Fi-P Obturation Pen
The Fi-P Obturation Pen from Woodpecker is a dynamic endodontic tool used to provide heat to the working tip, cut the Gutta-percha point, and soften and pressurize the Gutta-percha. It is the perfect companion instrument to the Fi-G Obturation Gun and accurately and optimally fills root canals (including lateral branch) with precision. With an almost instantaneous heating time (0.2s), the Fi-P Obturation Pen features a lightweight, ergonomic design to ensure the softening, diffusion, cutting, and pressing of gutta-percha is achieved with precision, ease, and comfort.
- Wireless, ergonomic design.
- Ambidextrous accessible.
- Single button for ease of use.
- Quick heating within 0.2s.
- Safety automatic shut off after 10 seconds.
- Reduced waiting time.
- 0.35mm pre-bend tip.
- Improved penetrability into the narrow root canal.
- 4 hour battery life.
- High precision temperature control.
- Pre-set working temperatures for compatibility with many different GP.
- Smooth cutting of GP due to high-efficiency conversion system.
- Displayed battery level, status, and temperature on screen.
- Compact size for easy cleaning and storage.
- Visual and auditory prompts for safe operation.