Futudent scopeCam XS
Futudent scopeCam XS
When details matter.
A 4K non-interruptive medical camera designed for loupe or light mounting applications.
The scopeCam gives scope users more functionality and communication options, with the smallest 4K C-mount medical camera on the market. The standard attachment type means most systems can be upgraded with a dedicated camera system. Non-interruptive image capture adds no time to treatments, allowing the doctor to use images with every patient to explain treatments need and progress. Everyday communication increases treatment acceptance rates, patient satisfaction and patient retention.
Easy-to-Use Recording Software
With a simple USB connection, the Futudent recording software pairs your camera seamlessly to your laptop. Recording videos and taking still images during dental work is fast and intuitive. No video filming skills are required - so you can focus on your patient, not your camera. The Futudent recording software is controlled with a foot pedal, meaning you can take video and still pictures completely hands free - and with no interruption to your procedure.
- SONY IMX 415 sensor
- Resolution: 4K @30fps / 1080p @30fps / 720p @30fps
- Image size: 8MP (16:9 MAX)
- Lens: There is no lens provided with the scopeCam. (Lenses are on the microscope/scope and the image size/magnification depends on the microscope.)
- Materials: Aluminum, brass, electronics
- Dimensions: 37mm diameter x 26mm tall without sensor cover. 37mm diameter x 32.5mm tall with sensor cover
- Weight: 46g without sensor cover / 56g with the sensor cover
- Mounting options: Standard c-mount described in specification 1-32UN-2A in the ANSI B1.1 standard:
- Imperial: 1" x 32 threads per inch
- Metric: M25.5 x 0.75mm
- Camera control options:
- PC software/keyboard interface
- USB Foot pedal (standard hands-free image capture)
- Cable and Signal: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (480Mbits/s) ⌀4mm cable with braided shield and microUSB left-hand connector standard
- Cable lengths: 1.5m with USB cable (4mm dia.), up to 10m with active USB extension cable (4.75mm dia)
- EU MDR 2017/745 Class I
- Camera warranty: 2 years standard