Woodpecker Ai Piezo Bone Surgery
Woodpecker Ai Piezo Bone surgery
The Ai Piezo Bone Surgery Unit from Woodpecker is the latest innovation in Piezo surgical units. Utilizing ultrasonic technology, the Piezo Bone Surgery is a multi-dimensional, ultramodern instrument that easily cuts through hard tissue, while precluding injury to soft tissue. Minimal heat is generated during use, thus maintaining the vitality of adjacent soft tissue to reduce post-operative pain, and better long-term healing for patients. The Ai-Surgery Piezo features illumination, a built-in touch screen display, and a dynamic foot pedal that allows you to easily change power, speed and water amount.
Thanks to its controlled three-dimensional ultrasound oscillations, the original Surgical Touch (LED) technique rings in a new age for osteotomy and osteoplasty in Implantology, Periodontology, Endodontics and Orthodontic Surgery.
The Surgic Smart Piezo Surgery Unit is perfect for a wide range of procedures including:
- Sinus lifts
- Implant preparation
*After your purchase has been made, an Enova Sales Specialist will contact you to ensure you receive the tips best suited for your specialty
- High Cutting Efficiency: The vibration amplitude of the top is between 10-100um. The minimum surgical incision is 3.5mm long, 05.mm wide, which helps with small operating areas and promotes fast post-operative recovery.
- Micrometric cutting: Maximum surgical precision and intra-operative sensibility;
- Selective cutting: Maximum safety for the soft tissues; For soft tissues, there is no cutting effect, which can protect the vascular nerve of the operation area to a large extent, greatly reducing the risk of injuries to the soft tissues (neural, vascular, mucosal, etc.)
- Cavitation effect: Maximum intra-operative visibility (bloodless field);
- Cold Cutting Mode: Ultrasonic technology produces very little heat while cutting. And iced water can quickly cool the top and ensure the temperature is below 38 degree Celsius. At the same time, the water spray flushes the wound during operation, ensuring no bleeding and enabling clear vision of the operating area.
- Automatic Tuning: The equipment has an automatic tuning circuit that offsets wear of the tips, thus ensuring work in constant conditions of maximum efficiency.
- Efficient Control: 7-inch touch screen, multi-function foot pedal to control water flow, working mode, and power, wide range of specially designed tips
- Dimensions - 27.6cm x 26.7cm x 11cm
- Waterflow 25-110 ml/m
- Working frequency - 24-36KHz
- Weight - 6.16lb