Course: The Ultimate Bonding Experience
Robert Mopper, Vice President of Product Training
Dates: August 12th & October 28th
Enova Training Center: 6305 Sandburg Rd. Golden Valley, MN
Time: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
In just one day, you will drastically improve your skills with composite. In this class you will be shown the material differences between Microfill, Microhybrid and Nanofill composites. We will also show you the importance of having both opaques and tints as part of your armamentarium. You will gain invaluable knowledge about where and when to use each composite type, and you will learn how to polish your composites so your restorations look beautiful and last long-term.
- Learn how to do a full direct composite veneer with layering.
- Learn how to create proper tooth shape, form, contours, and characterization.
- Learn polishing techniques to enhance the final outcome for all types of composites.
Full Day Class Benefits:
- Highly Interactive
- Work with Award Winning Materials
- Hands-On Practice with Composites
- Get Your Questions Answered by an Expert
- Breakfast & Lunch Included in Tuition